Omaha Pest Control | Reliable Exterminator in Omaha, NE
We are the Omaha Pest Control Pros, and we are here to serve you!
We offer residential and commercial pest control services in the greater Omaha, Nebraska area, including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, and Chalco in Nebraska. We even cover Council Bluffs, Iowa. We at Omaha Pest Control Pros are here to offer you exceptional, quality service and competitive pricing.
After all, you don’t want to trust your pest control services to just anyone. All of our work is guaranteed, and we offer free estimates. We provide excellent customer service because we want to be your pest control company. Whether you are looking for termite inspections, pest control, insect and rodent removal, or even pre-construction treatments, Omaha Pest Control Pros is here to help. Be sure to call us today for all of your pest control needs.
We apply the most up to date and modern methods to rid our clients of pests and rodents. We always stand behind our service and products, and we guarantee both 100%. In addition, we are licensed and insured because we care about not just our reputation, but your and your family’s safety as well.
We offer thorough treatment for commercial and residential structures for rats and mice. Our professionally trained technicians use both bait and mechanical methods.
A good 21 million homes in the United States suffer from an annual rodent invasion. Did you know that rats are excellent climbers and will enter a building after their outside food sources become scarce? And these wily pests can gain entry into a structure via a hole as small as the size of a quarter! Mice, of course, can get into even smaller openings and do damage. Rodents will chew through wiring causing a fire hazard. They can also chew through water pipes which can lead to severe water damage in your home or commercial property. The most effective and permanent method to solve your rodent problem is our system, which works to not only apply chemicals but also to exclude rodents’ entry and exit points.
We treat both residential and commercial structures for insects, such as roaches, ants, spiders, fleas, bees, and wasps. We offer a free evaluation of your home to start, and then we work with you to customize a smart pest control plan. Our advances solutions include dusts and baits because we believe in treating a pest problem as thoroughly as possible.
You might not even be aware that you have termites, but we can inspect your home or commercial building for termites and then treat both soil and wood with high quality insecticides to protect your structure’s integrity and get rid of these tenacious and highly damaging pests.
It can be difficult for an Omaha homeowner to maintain a beautiful and well-kept lawn. Add in all of the pests in Oklahoma and Iowa and it’s even harder! But not with Omaha Pest Control Pros! Our skilled and highly trained technicians will treat your yard as if it were their own and keep it looking great throughout the year. Our professional service assures your lawn is kept in tip top shape.
Each of our visits includes applications which are specially designed to control insects and weeds. We promote healthier and greener lawns which are better able to withstand insects, diseases, drought, weeds, and fungus over the course of the entire year!
Effective fumigation is a lot more than just getting rid of your termites. Rather, it consists of several interconnected factors. If any of these factors are skipped or performed incorrectly, the fumigation is less effective.
- Safety is always job one
- We measure the property accurately
- We take into consideration all of the specifics which could affect the process of tent fumigation and make sure to account for those special circumstances
- We educate our clients regarding the fumigation process so they understand its level of effectiveness, and we take the time to ensure clients (and their tenants, if applicable) are correctly prepared
- We always tell our clients if we anticipate any unavoidable damages, and we provide our clients with options so as to reduce those potential damages
- We make sure to check the ground conditions around the structure for how well we can create a seal
- We always secure our fumigation tarps effectively in order to maintain a controlled environment
- We carefully create a seal around the fumigation tarps at the ground level
- We always introduce only the correct and needed amount of fumigant gas
- We always use proper equipment in order to monitor gas levels
- We require the presence of certified or licensed technicians at each job site
- We make sure to empower our employees with the most stringent fumigation disciplines and ethics
- Plus we are always readily available to our clients even after the job is done
Call (402) 268-0379 to speak to a knowledgeable professional pest control expert
We are happy to give you an estimated price on the phone for many pest problems. But if we cannot give you a price over the telephone, we will offer a free inspection where we will provide pricing at no risk or obligation to you. Plus we are always on hand to answer your questions about safety, environmental impact, and appointments.
We want to be your pest control company.